Thursday, January 8, 2009

How far does a burdock travel?

So everyone knows you can take some of the poems out and put them in odd or cool places. Well to make that idea more interesting I'm asking anyone who has a copy of any past Burdocks to send me a picture of the poem in action and I'll post it on the blog.
Post a poem somewhere take a photo send it to burdockmagazine@gmail.com and I'll feature it on the blog here.
Past ideas have been bathroom stalls, in the pages of an anthology (to cover up lesser poems), and the bumper of the poetry bus. But NOBODY, myself included has done any of these, the bus was gone when I got back. If you're in the NY area I suggest also sticking Mike Begnal's poem on something Mets related, the picture would be worth it.
Thanks to Aisha and Charlie for the advice. I hope to see something interesting.

No comments: